Sunday, October 12, 2008

You said MN was cold?!

So I got this picture from my sister today... 8+ inches in Northern Utah! WOW! Yeah it was 74 degrees in MN today! Does something sound off to you?! Looks like I'm coming home for the white Christmas!!

9 comments:

Bob said...

No way! Snow in Utah already. That's crazy.
Wasn't yesterday 80 here? I've been tempted to put the a/c on but have held back. It was perfect tonight--took a walk and it was still in the high 60s with a slight breeze. Ahhh....it's times like these that Minnesota earns my love all over again.

Melinda said...

Ben would have loved it if we had that much snow. We just had tiny bit but he still insisted on going out in his boots and coat.

bhblood said...

We are half frozen here!! Who would have thought we need to come to MN to thaw out!!!

Tacy Marie said...

The snow can wait, I am still enjoying the leaves changing color and most of them are still on the trees.
But when it does come we will have to go make a snowman out by the pond... or maybe we should make a gigantic snow duck!!!

Kris said...

Hey you are back in Utah! Please come visit me sometime. I do remember Nebbie, how can I forget! And even though it did snow, it wasn't to bad.
I just hope it's gone for the trick or treaters.
Sorry it has been so long since I have responded, i have been VERY tired! But my baby should be coming any day now, so give me a couple of weeks and I should have my blog all caught up.
Miss you Kris

Melanie S. said...

I want to come play, but only for a few minutes, once I'm cold through I'll want to come back to some warmer weather!

adrianne s. said...

Crazy! My mom called me about the snow and we were 85 here! Crazy!

Steph Loveland said...

I do not know where that snow was, we barely got dusted up here in Logan. Are you really going to be in Utah for Christmas, I am so coming to see you!!!

The Barlow Family said...

The snow was kind of crazy. My sister and her husband commented the day before about how beautiful their flower gardens were still. To their surprise they woke up the next morning to a bunch of snow too. Their kids built snowmen and used the flowers for eyes. I miss the snow, we are still in the high 80's here. It definitely doesn't feel like Fall.