Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Aaarrrggggg Matey!

Its Halloween season and today is decorating day! (some of my favorite days!) Nebbie wanted to join in this year! This is his first season in costume and he is very excite about it. My roommates will recognize him... he has been every apartment of mine! Aaarrrggggg Happy Halloween!

9 comments:

Aubrie said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!

tammy said...

That is so cute!

Melanie S. said...

Nebbie is aging very well...too well. Are you sure that's the same one? I love this time of year, and the decorating. Ryan is pulling our coffin out of the garage at this very moment!

Melissa said...

That is one cute...what is it? Love the costume:-) Happy decorating!
Love,
The Brady Family

Jeff and Melina Burgess said...

So so funny. It doesn't get any better than that. Why didn't we think to dress him up sooner, he's a great pirate. Boy to I love you Sarah Ware

Steph Loveland said...

SARAH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It's a day late, but I was a little busy yesterday. Nebbie is the best!!! I decorated late night on September 30th, had to have it all up for the first day of October. I love you Sware!

The Barlow Family said...

Too Cute! Happy Be-lated Birthday Sarah! I hope you had a GREAT day!
Love Ya!

adrianne s. said...

What a good-lookin' pirate! What are you dressing up as?

Bob said...

It was your B-day? I thought it was in spring or summer? Hmmm.....well, if I really did miss it....Happy Birthday!
Love,
Melissa