I had to interview 2 people for a class on their experiences in Middle School. It was fun to hear experiences from people, if you need a conversation starter just ask someone to reminisce about middle school! Funny:) I did think of one that I felt I needed to get off my chest... Ms. Hart was my 9th grade French teacher. I spent more time in her class passing notes to Marc Degraff than even thinking about French. One time I stole a paper die-cut tulip off her back bulletin board. I probably shouldn't still feel bad about that should I?! So Ms. Hart, where ever you are in this world, I'm sorry for stealing your tulip and I'm sorry for not paying attention to French verb conjugation! Thanks for passing me (2 years in a row!) I probably didn't deserve it!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Middle School Confessions...
I had to interview 2 people for a class on their experiences in Middle School. It was fun to hear experiences from people, if you need a conversation starter just ask someone to reminisce about middle school! Funny:) I did think of one that I felt I needed to get off my chest... Ms. Hart was my 9th grade French teacher. I spent more time in her class passing notes to Marc Degraff than even thinking about French. One time I stole a paper die-cut tulip off her back bulletin board. I probably shouldn't still feel bad about that should I?! So Ms. Hart, where ever you are in this world, I'm sorry for stealing your tulip and I'm sorry for not paying attention to French verb conjugation! Thanks for passing me (2 years in a row!) I probably didn't deserve it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Hey Sarah- thanks for the memory. It made me smile. I hadn't thought about Ms. Hart or Marc Degraff for a long time... LOL Hope things are going good for you. I am not good at leaving comments but I enjoy keeping up by reading your blog! Love ya Pal!
If people wonder why I call everyone "pal", I attribute it to my friend Heather! Thanks Pal;)
Here are a couple for you... at one point I thought I was a gangster and started wearing a starter jacket that was two sizes two big for me and my dad's jeans to school. That phase ended as soon as my dad found out about it. I also had maroon hair for awhile, and spent a lot of time loitering at the local strip mall with the skateboarder crew. But nothing beats my bright yellow jeans I would wear with my Garfield T-shirt. I was super cool in middle school!
For the record- I am pretty sure it is Becca's fault we call people pal. Atleast that is who I blame it on! :)
pal shmal, I remember all of you gals! Of course you were older and cooler than me. I don't think I really met you until High school, but I was just filling balloon orders: mis match string!
Heya pal! Yeah, you all have been saying that for as long as I have known you. I went through an awkward polo shirt phase in middle school and a few other awkward things. I think back now and I am surprised that I had as many friends as I did (bless their hearts) and I don't recall getting made fun of, but then again, who knows what happens when one is not around to hear it?
Haven't heard the name Marc Degraff for years!!!! Funny story - glad you could finally get it off your chest!
:-)
hah.. I love it! I have felt guilt since elementary because I borrowed a book from a teacher and never returned it. Everytime I see it.... aaahh... Sorry Mrs. Haynes!
Sware, only someone as good hearted as you would still feel bad for taking a tulip punch from a teacher over a decade ago, I should learn from you, WE NEED A ROOMMATE PARTY!!! Next time your in Utah, it's gonna happen.
You are awesome! Sometimes I miss the old school days. I hope life is going well for you!
Post a Comment