Monday, July 21, 2008

Auckland!

So we went up to Auckland this weekend with our friend Erin and her cute little daughter Elizabeth to meet up with Shira's Mom (Merril) and friend (Laura). We had so much fun! We hiked a volcano, toured the city a bit, played with Erin's family, visited Rotorua, played with Erin's family some more! We had a blast!! Heres a sneak peak:

Meet Laura. This is on our way over to the volcano


On our hike up. It took about 45 min. It was so beautiful the whole way!!







at the top! AMAZING!!






on our way back down.... the tree came out of no where!






My new friend:)





The sky tower (the tallest building in the southern hemisphere) and view from the top that made me dizzy and giggly!







Here is Laura, Merril and Shira at Rotorua. It has hot springs everywhere! I felt a bit like I was in Yellowstone! (and it smelt like it too!)







Tam here is a mud pot... it made me think of you!





I'll post pictures of Erin and her family later! They were so awesome! Auckland was great:)

3 comments:

tammy said...

Thanks for the mud pot, i love those!

adrianne s. said...

Okay, that picture of the view down from the sky tower made me a little dizzy and squeemish and it was only like an inch big. Oooh, I can't imagine!!

Steph H said...

Wow, you look like you're having so much fun! I love it all.