Saturday, July 19, 2008

This is Work?!

Been having a great 2 weeks at work! Its in between terms for the students so we offer a week long event for the elementary students. We've been going all over town:) Went to a really neat park, fed animals and saw some neat birds, visited a lake, played at the beach (yes even in the winter!), went to the movies, played some more and more! This is a tough job I have:)

These are my favorite pictures from that super cool park:


Whale rider:)





Enjoy a swig in the Octopus's garden






Queen of the Mountain (T, the girl I work with!)




Then I went to Lake Taupo with a group of girls from the senior club. The lake is a crater of a volcano! We spent some time in town and also at hot pools. We spent 2 1/2 days and had a blast!



view of Lake Taupo from the balcony where we stayed



Melody and Judy at Lake Taupo







I love driving here!!



Huka Falls, the water was so BLUE!! I'm with Melody. (There were 9 girls that came with us and Judy)

4 comments:

Aubrie said...

That sounds like such a blast..and I am so jealous that you are wearing a hoodie..I miss hoodie season:)

tammy said...

This can't be an internship! It just sounds like a great vacation!!! Wish I was there!

The Littlefields said...

WHAT!!? First of all... you have a BLOG and I didn't know about it!
second of all... where in the heck are you! I only have a minute and couldn't read all of your posts but I assume you are in New Zealand (I'm not very quick.. but sometimes I pick up on these things.) Anyways YAY! I love you friend and it looks like you're having a grand ole time. I'm happy I can keep track of you. :)
Is it ok if I link you to my blog?

The Barlow Family said...

Looks like a ton of fun! Karlie would love that park. The scenery there is absolutely beautiful. Do you feel like you are getting a little glimpse of heaven now and then? I'm with Tammy, it sounds more like a vacation rather than an internship and you totally deserve it! Thanks for the e-card.