Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Meet the Brownes

So I want you to meet the Browne family! This is who we spend most of our free time with. On the first Sunday I was here she invited us over for dinner and hasn't been able to get rid of us since! We seriously are over there ALL THE TIME! They are great!!

This is Erin. She enjoys playing Scrabble, Phase 10, Buzz Jr and making us food! Here she is making toastiez. She is 5 months pregnant with her 2nd baby girl, Leah:)






Here is Anthony and Elizabeth. Anthony enjoys, well actually is obsessed, about basketball. He loves to try beat Shira at Phase 10, however never has accomplished it.



Elizabeth is the cutest little thing! She loves being read to and especially when she can help! Loves babies and laughing. Shes cute:)

I wish I could even begin to tell you how great they are! They are our New Zealand family! Love you guys!!

No comments: