Sunday, May 25, 2008

Coconut Ice Cream and Fried Bananas

Has anyone ever had the Coconut ice cream and fried banana's at PF Chang's? O by golly!! I forgot how much I love it!! My sister, Tammy, came to visit this weekend and we gorged there! mmmmmm............... She was in town for only 31 hours. We had fun shopping, visiting friends, getting my hair cut. She helped me get some things for NZ and other FUN stuff ;) Thanks for coming Tammy, love you like coconut ice cream and fried bananas :)

3 comments:

Caelee and Chris said...

I haven't tried it before, but just based on your recommedation I will definitely try it! I am so glad you started a blog I will email you ours too! Love ya! Caelee

tammy said...

Thanks sarah, it was so fun. The Bananas were so good!

Melinda said...

Never tried it but now I really want to!