Monday, May 26, 2008

Free T-shirt, Free loaf of bread

My friends and I ran a 5K today (Me, Marshall, Erica, Jenny, Tacy and Joe). We got free loaves of bread. Honestly, isn't that what every one needs after finishing a race?!

5 comments:

angela said...

I am so excited to see you have a blog!! Hooray for Caelee for putting you on hers! I have wondered where you have gone and the things you have done. I can't wait to keep checking in on you - We just went private but if you send me your email address (akbylund@yahoo.com) I will send you an invite. Hooray for blogs!!

Angela Bylund (Rawlings)

Ian and Lara said...

You are amazing! I am glad you found me! I love to keep in touch with people this way! You look great and look like you are doing lots of fun things right now! I will make sure I try that cocnut ice cream! Thanks!

Caelee and Chris said...

That is most definitely what everyone needs after a good race! Good for you for being so in shape I am totally jealous! You are amazing! Love ya! Caelee

The Barlow Family said...

If that isn't a good enough reason to run than I don't know what is. Who would pass up a free T-shirt & a Free loaf of bread! I love that I get to catch just a small glimpse of what you are up to these days. You make me SMILE Sarah Ware!

Ilene Holt said...

Way to run. I hope to get into that again sometime. But for now, I will live through people like you! Well done!