Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Its only just begun...


So here it is, I finally started a blog! Hooray! The hardest part.... finding a picture of myself. How do you choose from all the award winning pictures? Hope you enjoy embarking on my travels with me. Come and visit any time! I'm off in 2 weeks!!! Can you believe it? There are times I get so excited I literally can't sleep! New Zealand here I come...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you moving to NZ or just visiting? Just came across your blog page :)

Tacy Marie said...

Welcome to the world of Blogging. I am excited to read all about your adventures in New Zealand. I will need a way to stay connected when you are gone... what will we do without you Sarah!!!!!

Creole Wisdom said...

Just you smiling normally Sarah! LOL! You are so pretty, no excuses

Bob said...

Welcome to the blogging world--we'll be sure to keep updated on your summer adventures! So excited for you!
Melissa & Family

Anonymous said...

Sarah! I love your funny faces :) When are you leaving?! We need to play bananagrams and boggle again before you leave!

tammy said...

I am so excited about your blog. It is already really cute! Woo hoo!

adrianne s. said...

Sarah!!! It's so good to see you again-well, at least a few crazy pictures of you. I added your link on our blog so that I can check up on you regularly. Check ours out www.schmutztroop.blogpspot.com! I have missed you like crazy, but Mel updates me every onceinawhile when she hears from you.
A.D.

The Barlow Family said...

Holy Cow! You are one amazing woman! How exciting for you to get to explore the world. I'm super excited that you started a Blog so we can keep up on the exciting happenings of Sarah Ware! Good Luck with everything! Keep in touch. Love ya tons!

Melinda said...

I didn't know you were going to New Zealand. What a bad cousin I am. I am so excited you started a blog though so I can keep up on your travels! I love blogs!!

Steph H said...

Hey old roomie! I'm so happy you have a blog! It's the best way to stay in touch. I have a lot of other Cedar friends on my blog so you should check it out and see them too if you want (I'll send you an invite). Have fun on your adventures!! I'm excited to read!

Steph (Brown) Hock

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you have a blog. I am horrible at email but I love reading blogs. I am jealous you are going to be a world traveler- thanks for letting us come along via blog land!! Enjoy your travels. Love ya pal!