Saturday, April 9, 2016

Questival-- doing good




So I have spent the last 22 hours with 4 friends laughing, adventuring, and serving. We have done some crazy things:
  • Running in a formal dress
  • Traded socks with a guy with a pink Mohawk 
  • Howled at the moon
  • Made butter

Amongst all these crazy things (there have been a lot!) I have been touched with the simple good we have had a chance to do.

  • Cheered on a 5 year old girl soccer match
  • Complimented people
  • Gave someone a lift to their car
  • Donated food to a homeless shelter
  • Gave flowers to a stranger
These have been my favorite challenges. These simple acts of good. 

I have thought much of the scripture in acts "and he went about doing good." In all Christ did he did good. He constantly uplifted, served and loved.  In ALL He did.  These are the moments that life is made of. That at brings meaning and purpose. I'm grateful to have been reminded of this amongst this crazy adventurous weekend.


No comments: