Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Sweet Coincidence!

So it's right before Christmas and I'm out running errands far from where I live and decided to run into to make a quick exchange in Target (its been sitting in my car for while!) I'm wondering around the store, lost and I hear my name... I look up and look who I found?!!



Bonnie?!! BONNIE!!!! I can't begin to tell you how happy this made me. I haven't seen her and her husband in over 10 years! They live in Colorado and here visiting family for Christmas. I love her and her husband so much!! They are dear friends from my freshman year in college. She too made a random trip to Target tonight with her cute kids!  Called Jim, her husband, in the car home! What a walk down memory lane. I love sweet coincidences that are such tender mercies. What a sweet way to end 2015!

2 comments:

sally444 said...

I love "sweet coincidences"!! I am so glad you posted this!
Love Mom

sweetheber said...

What a sweet story!! I think it's so amazing how these things happen!! It's heavenly.
PS. Glad to see a post from you ;)