Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Come and visit soon...

I feel it! Its getting warmer. Spring is almost here. Its going to be 40 on Thursday! But for today:

Minneapolis, MN 19 degrees (feels like 6)

Salt Lake City, UT 52 degrees (feels like 52)

Wanganui, New Zealand 72 degrees (feels super warmer than Sarah)

Mr. Sun, come and see me soon! I miss you.

5 comments:

Marisa said...

I love that it was around 40 on Thursday! Kate sang a little song for a music program at school: "Oh, mister sun, sun ... please shine down on me. Oh, mister sun, sun, mister golden sun, hiding behind a tree. These little children are asking you to please come out so we can play with you. Oh, mister sun, sun, mister golden sun ... please shine down on me!" It was perfect ... and I can't wait until we really get the sun for good!

Marisa said...

Hey, guess what! I tagged you!

adrianne s. said...

Yes!! Spring is coming! I can't wait!!

Jeff and Melina Burgess said...

Sware!
When are you coming to visit I need to see you it has been so so long! We need a rommy reunion and food and friends, you can stay here, we can cook and talk. Please say you can see it in our future!

Steph H said...

I LOVE the picture on your header! I want to GO there!!!