Friday, December 5, 2008

Winter... Bring it on!

So winter has officially started in Minnesota. Our forecast says that 28 is the highest it will get in the next 10 days... however mostly the highs will be around 17!! 17!?! Bring it winter! My thermals and I are ready!

To follow the weather along with me... click here!

5 comments:

Jeff and Melina Burgess said...

Sware, awesome picture! I wish I could see that in person. O how I miss you! Maybe this summer we need to have a roomy reunion from Suu? What do ya think?

bhblood said...

It is supposed to be 50 here today are you sure you don't want to move back to Utah? Minnesota is kind of far away! Love ya Sarah!

Tacy Marie said...

The snow has officially arrived Sarah!!! Let me know when you are ready to make snow angels and ice forts! Maybe we should challenge the other apartment to a snow ball fight... I think we could take them :)

adrianne s. said...

We just got our first snow last night and although it's pretty, I refuse to go out until it is melted (which should be by tomorrow morning)! However, if you were here then I would definitely go out and play because you are a guaranteed good time!

Kel said...

Sware, if you come to visit, please let me know. I am headed back to the East Coast in early spring, and if you ever want to come visit me there, you are more than welcome!