
So I ran into Sarah Palin and Pocahontas at the Halloween dance. Who would have thought to run into American's past and possibly future! Too bad Sarah didn't win that would have made this picture that much more valuable! However,
I won a great many prizes on the Price is Right! Hooray... I won a paper still needing to write, almost a date, and a ballerina lesson. Life was good to me on Halloween:) Thank you life!
5 comments:
I am so glad you made a comment on my blog, because I had lost your blog address. Thanks for keeping in touch.
I love your costume! I am going to steal that idea some day!
Great costume!! Ballerina lessons sound like fun! Show us what you learn!
Sware! I found you, I found you! How are things? Is your email the same as it was at SUU? I would love to catch up. You can see me at www.freezerjam.blogspot.com
KJ
I love the "I love Bob" shirt! I'm big on simple halloween costumes like that.. maybe I'll steal it for next year. Good luck on the "almost date"! Maybe on Thanksgiving?
Post a Comment