
I have been spending all my Monday nights with these young people! They have been so good to me. They did a small farewell ceremony on my last night called a Poroporoaki. We sat in a circle and I had a chance to say some words and express my gratitude for them. Then the floor was open for anyone to say some words. They were very kind to me and said nice things. I have been blessed for the chance to have them be apart of my life for this short time. They have taught me much! Cheers!
1 comment:
How sad that this chapter of your life has to end. It seems that you are always in a place just long enough to get attached and then you have to say goodbye. I know that the people there have been blessed to have known you, even if it was for a short time. You are one Awesome girl! What's next?
Post a Comment