Sunday, August 21, 2011

Missing....

Here are some cute faces I look at on my computer ever day. Aren't they the cutest?! I know everyone thinks their nieces and nephews are the cutest. Its just because they haven't met mine. For as much as I think about them, I don't talk about them nearly enough. So here they are. (Being that they are not my children and trying to protect some of their privacy I will not call them by their names.)

  The best part of this photo is it was VERY planned out. We tried many takes. H told me exactly when I needed to take it!

 This is G on his birthday :)

This is little E in her Cinderella dress.

This is new baby S. She is precious!



I love them. I miss them. Terribly.

3 comments:

sweetheber said...

I have to agree. Those are THE cutest children I have ever seen! I know that they miss you too because A.S. is the best!!!

Tammy said...

I also agree that those kids are the cutest in the world.

sware said...

Out of the mouth of two or three... looks like the results are in! They are the cutest:)