Saturday, July 16, 2011

I need you. I need you to guide my sword.


Do you remember that scene in The Princess Bride where Inigo Montoya is looking for Westley who was in the Pit of Despair. (I couldn't find it on youtube.) It goes like this:

Inigo: "Father, I have failed you for twenty years. Now our misery can end. Somewhere, somewhere close by, is a man who can help us."
(He Closes his eyes.)
"I cannot find him alone. I need you. I need you to guide my sword. Please."
(He stands.)

"Guide my sword."

(He stumbles around, led by the sword. The sword hits a tree.He leans against the tree, pressing the hidden knot and the door swings open. They enter.)


This is how I feel right now. I'm on the hunt for an apartment and have been for months now. I'm in desperation mode. Does anyone know where I can find this sword? Maybe it can help!

3 comments:

Tacy Marie said...

I need some apartment searching help too!!! Chuck and I need to find a new place before the baby comes in September... yikes, that is coming up quick.

sweetheber said...

We have a toy room with a blow-up mattress :)

Jenny said...

If I wasn't here for only 5 months I would suggest finding one together.