
Its that time of year again! Testing. Dun... dun ... dun!
You know you all miss it. Opening your test booklet to page 3 and following along as the teacher read aloud. Making sure you had multiple freshly sharpened #2 pencils. Filling in those bubbles; completely. Working through a problem only to find the answer that you felt so confident about wasn't an option. Time going by soooooooooo slowly.
I said "no" an awful lot. When asked "why" my response was "because I'm the meanest teacher ever!"
Sorry 8th grade students who are in my testing room. Its not because I don't want to help you and answer your question. I do want you to be able to chew gum (as long as you don't put it under the desk where I will touch later!) I do want you to be able to talk. You have free time, of course I want you to do your homework. And last of all I do want to help you remember what an Independent Variable is.
Sorry I can't help!! I really do want to!
1 comment:
I LOVE SAT's!! I loved taking them when I was in school & I loved giving them as a teacher. I'm serious--they are so fun & organized. I loved the very sharp #2 pencils and the exactness of the instructions. I loved it when they said, "Be sure to eat a good breakfast to be prepared"--I actually did that. and when they said, "If you finish early you can draw on the scratch paper provided." I loved sketching with the 'free time.' I'm sorry that you're not enjoying it. I wish I was you today!!
Post a Comment