
So I'm experiencing something called jet lag. Yeah you've heard of it so have I, but I've never experienced it like this before! I'm sure I sound dumb but I always thought that jet lag caused you to be
over tired, which actually sounds super nice right now! I had no idea that it can also lead to insomnia! Insomnia?!! So yeah that has been me since I've been home, going to bet at 3 or 4 in the morning. So I was really excited last night when I got to bed by 10:30! Hooray! finally back on the sleeping pattern... no no, but wait what is this ... why does my clock say 12:54 am?! Yeah, I slept 2 1/2 hours and woke up rearing to go! uh? What?! Yeah who needs sleep anyways? But it just sounds so nice.....
(thanks G for showing me how it is done!)
7 comments:
Yuck! That's how I sleep (or don't) when I'm pregnant. I feel for you. Have you tried Benadryl yet? Good luck.
I'll bet you thought I was crazy when I told you about it. It is weird isn't it.
Glad you are starting to be "normal" again. :-)
It was so good to see you. Our biscuits and lollies are already long gone! YUM! Where are you planning your next trip so we can try new delicacies?
~Melissa & Fam
I was the same way when I was pregnant too! That is soo good to hear that someone else had that happen! You'll be fine give it a little time and you'll be changing time zones again anyway, you world traveler you! Just teasing, I am so jealous! Love ya! Caelee
SARA WARE!!!!!! How in the world are you doing? Where in the world are you?? What were you doing in New Zealand? That's so fun for you. Tell me what's new in the last few years!! I'm so glad I found you! (Or your blog rather. . .)
WE're glad you're safely back! Good luck adjusting. What else do you have up your sleeve?
So glad you found us!!! Everytime I look in our games and see tangoes I think of you! I need to get those back to you.... Looks like your life has been quite the adventure. It will be so nice to keep in touch!
Post a Comment