Friday, June 6, 2008

Kia Ora! (hello!!)

Hello from New Zealand! This has been a fast, crazy wild days! Here is a small bit of what I've been doing:


The flight:
Met up with about 25 others in LA who also have internships in NZ and flew over together. Nice people from all over the states. The flight went way faster than I thought.... I watched a movie, slept, read a bit, talked to the nice people from the UK. It was great!:)

Wellington (Capitol of NZ)

This is the hostel we all stayed at.


This is the over look of Wellington, pictures don't do it justice! Its BEAUTIFUL HERE!!


We went on a Seal Safari. Took a jeep ride literally over top of a mountain and down the other side. Unreal! Over looked where the Pacific Ocean an the Tasmanian Sean meet.

ended at the seals...



Well that is the past 3 days... well some of it at least! The food has been great. The butter chicken my favorite (Jenny you would love it!) and I love listening to people talk :)

7 comments:

Bob said...

Glad you got there safe and sound.
Beautiful pictures...and if they don't do it justice...then it must just be heavenly!
It'll be fun to follow your adventures--keep posting!
Oh, and hope it's okay that Bobby and Nat have been taking your car for a few spins around the track...just to keep it warm:-)
Melissa

tammy said...

Looks so amazing I wish I was there. Glad that you are safe and I am so excited for your adventure.

The Barlow Family said...

How AWESOME! The pictures are beautiful. I'm so excited for you to be able to experience such a GREAT adventure. You totally deserve it. Take it all in, it will go by way too fast. Have FUN & keep posting.

Tacy Marie said...

Sarah!!!
I want to write you a big long e-mail and ask you tons of questions, but you have much better things to do than answer e-mails... you need to be exploring and eating delicious food. I will just continue to follow what goes on through your blog. We miss you at Autumn Woods, I went swimming twice this week in your memory and we thought of you today at roomate dinner. Love ya babe... keep taking great photos.. I love them.

Jessica Mosteller said...

Sarah, How the heck are you? I found your link to your blog on Caelee's website. I have been wondering forever where to find you. We have a blog too www.mostellernews.blogspot.com it will be fun to keep in touch now. Jessica (Jackson) Mosteller

Melinda said...

Those pictures are so beautiful. Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Sarah!

I'm living through you, so make sure to see all the sites and try all the exotic food that is available. I had so much fun just trying new foods in Seattle. I would have a hey day in New Zealand. Keep safe and enjoy your time!

Jenny Sass