So this is my first REAL experience with fish and chips... they are to die for! We went to this little local place and I watched them batter it, fry it, and wrap it in newspaper. We went home and ate it on the floor. It was SO GOOD my mouth is watering just talking about it. I also got a fried mushroom.... ooooo if I could bring anything back with me, it would be these!! (these are 2 of the gals I work with Maggie is on the right and T is on the left)
5 comments:
Looks very tasty!!
Looks delicious! Local food joints are always the BEST! Sounds like you are getting quite the Royal treatment. An experience you'll never forget, I'm sure.
sounds so good!!!
I want some! I wonder if they would be as good if you shipped them over here. I think next time I go to a restaurant the serves fish and chips Im going to have to order them. Now that you have put the idea in my head, I will not be able to rest until I have satisfied the craving. Thanks!
Sarah, I loved looking through your blog! So fun to see the amazing pictures, explore the food a bit, and just feel like I'm taking the trip with you! Please keep sharing! :)
Post a Comment